Job Title : Animator ToonBoom Harmony – with free skills transfer course
Full Time : 37.5 hours, 9.30am- 6pm
Contract: Fixed term
Start Date: 26th July 2021
End Date: contracts on offer from 6 months to 2 years
A Productions are looking for Animators to crew up several of our productions, to include the hit series JoJo & Gran Gran for CBeebies and Sesame Workshop projects. All shows will be produced in-house at our central Bristol studio.
- To collaborate with the Animation Director to ensure that animation content meets the expectations of quality, consistency and style required by the production
- To work together with the Animation Director and other members of the team to ensure shots are ready for review in a timely fashion prior to deadline
- Incorporate any technical fixes and creative and logistical feedback as requested
Essential skills and experience
- At least 1 year of proven experience of working as an animator in the television/film industry (broadcast series experience preferred) – Toon Boom training will be provided.
- Must be highly skilled, passionate and have accomplished observational skills, coupled with a strong understanding of animation principles such as spacing and timing to demonstrate and excel at stylised character animation
- Strong ability to focus, attention to detail and an understanding of the importance of continuity
- Good communication skills and experience working in a team environment with the ability to communicate across platforms to producer finished animation
A Productions are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion within our company and actively encourage applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and are open to discussing flexible working hours.
As a studio we are committed to supporting our crew as much as we can during these challenging working environments. As such we have a dedicated welfare manager who is available to all crew for one to one support and a well-being day once a month where the studio is shut from 1pm (in addition to your holiday allowance).
No Agencies please
Please email your cover letter, CV and showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org
End date for applications Friday 16th July 2021
To be based in-house in our Bristol Studio, but will consider applications for remote working
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK if working in-house
Please mention in your application where you saw this job advertised
If applying using a Hotmail email address, please check your Junk folder for replies after the closing date