All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
We are looking for Editors to join our busy studio in the New Year.
We are looking for editors with proven experience working within the animation industry to join us on some very exciting projects. All edit roles are currently based in-house.
Start dates and contract lengths will be dependent on the project and will be discussed at interview. Minimum contract length is 12 months. Salary DoE.
– Proven experience editing long form animation series
– A creative mind and storytelling skills with a passion for animation
– The ability to work with VO records, interpret scripts and visualise stories early on in the production process
– Ability to work well with Directors and facilitate their creative vision in the edit
– Confidence in working across multiple episodes on a long form series and being able to multitask whilst each episode is in a different stage of the pipeline
– To balance a considerable workload and deliver consistently to deadlines, whilst reacting positively to changes and conflicting priorities in a fast paced work environment
– Must be highly proficient in Avid Media Composer
– Must have a clear understanding of the post-production process and be confident in delivering both media and edit information to post production picture and sound
– Previous experience of using the tracking software Ftrack would be a bonus but is not a necessity
– A calm, clear and organised attitude to work
– Friendly persona and ability to work well with all different members of the production team from Runners to Execs
– Attention to detail, accuracy, and communication
– The ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of the Edit team and production team as a whole
– Strong organisational skills
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please state the job you’re applying for in the subject line.