Full Time: 37.5 hours per week, 9.30am- 6pm
Start Date: 1st September 2021 – 15th September 2021
End Date: 12th July 2022 – 26th July 2022
A Productions are looking for CG Animators to join us on an incredibly exciting long form series (40×11) for Sesame Workshop, the makers of Sesame Street.
Bea’s Block draws on the ubiquity of toy blocks to bring the vibrant, multicultural neighbourhood of Blocktown to life. Centred on bold and curious 5-year-old Bea and her two best block friends Ty and Lexi, the series follows the trio as they go on “Kindness Adventures” and help others in their community. Bea’s Block spotlights relatable preschool challenges faced by friends and neighbours, encouraging children to develop respect and care for others.
To collaborate with the Director and Animation Director to ensure that animation content meets the expectations of quality, consistency, and style required by the production
To work closely with the animation team and team lead assigned to each episode to prepare shots for review in a timely fashion prior to deadline
Incorporate any technical fixes, and creative and logistical feedback as requested
Essential Skills & Experience:
• 1-2 years proven experience working in the Film/Television industry
• Previous experience working on a long form series preferable
• Strong ability to focus, attention to detail and an understanding of the importance of continuity
• Must be highly skilled, passionate, and have accomplished observational skills coupled with a strong understanding of weight distribution, pacing, timing and expression.
• Ability to communicate across platforms to produce finished animation
• Be able to demonstrate and excel at stylised keyframed character animation
• Accomplished knowledge of current animation techniques and 3rd party animation Software
• Strong 2D animation skills also preferable
• Good communication skills and experience working in a team environment
A Productions are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion with our company and actively encourage applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and are open to discussing flexible working hours.
Roles can be remote or in-house at our brand new Central Bristol studio, which can be discussed on an individual basis depending on what works best for you.
No agencies please.
Please send your CV, showreel and cover letter to email@example.com
Please state the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
End Date for Applications: 6pm Wednesday 30th June 2021