Full Time: 37.5 hours per week, 9.30am- 6pm
Start Date: March 2021
We are seeking an experienced 3ds Max pre-production character rigger to join our team on a CGI children’s series for an international client. We are open to the possibility of this being an in-house or remote position.
If successful, you will be given the opportunity of being the in-house episodic rigger for the long form series.
– To undertake the design and development of character rigs and animation tools in collaboration with the relevant heads of department.
– To be a critical part of the character creation pipeline, including but not limited to: bespoke character control rigs, deformation systems, facial animation systems, physics/simulation and animation tool development and creation.
– To work closely with other teams to develop new techniques to solve animation production challenges.
Essential Skills & Experience:
– High level knowledge and production experience of 3ds Max rigging techniques and methods.
– Fluent in Maxscript or Python.
– Excellent communication, time management and presentation skills.
– Good understanding of human and animal anatomy.
– Have a pro-active and self-directed work ethic.
– Be able to convey complex ideas in simple terms.
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Please state the job you’re applying for in the subject line.