Full Time: 37.5 hours per week, 9.30am- 6pm
Number of roles available: 2
Start Date: August 2021
End Date: June/July 2022
Bea’s Block draws on the ubiquity of toy blocks to bring the vibrant, multicultural neighbourhood of Blocktown to life. Centred on bold and curious 5-year-old Bea and her two best block friends Ty and Lexi, the series follows the trio as they go on “Kindness Adventures” and help others in their community. Bea’s Block spotlights relatable preschool challenges faced by friends and neighbours, encouraging children to develop respect and care for others.
- To work closely with the Layout Supervisor to interpret storyboards and animatics to create individual shot files containing correct 3D assets and environments as well as sound files
- Establish character and camera positioning and animate camera movement.
- To work efficiently, incorporating re-use where possible, to ensure that all episodic deadlines as set by the Layout Supervisor and Production team are met.
- Incorporate any technical fixes, and creative and logistical feedback as requested.
- To update all tracking documents as necessary
Essential Skills & Experience:
- To be able to demonstrate strong and in-depth knowledge of perspective, composition, and colour.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail and quality
- Experience of working on broadcast series or film preferred.
- Must be confident working alone and collaboratively, often with multiple tasks and under deadline pressure
- Accomplished knowledge of 3DS Max
A Productions are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion with our company and actively encourage applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and are open to discussing flexible working hours.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
Please note that this is an in-house role only. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.