Full Time: 37.5 hours per week, 9.30am- 6pm
Start Date: March 2021
– To work closely with the Technical and Art Directors to model characters, props and environments.
– Create necessary texture maps and shader networks for application to characters, props and environments.
– To meet the creative and technical requirements of the production to ensure models are to scale and are easy to rig and animate.
– To follow design reference accurately and work in a range of styles to create moderate to complex and organic models.
– Setup scene lighting templates and render techniques
Essential Skills & Experience:
– To have good drawing skills including use of light and shadow along with a good understanding of anatomy.
– Have a strong sense of scale, form, weight and volume.
– To be able to deliver on schedule, working calmly and efficiently under pressure.
– To be able to take direction and be willing to address constructive feedback.
– Have good communication, team working, and problem-solving skills.
– Accomplished knowledge of 3DS Max, Mud Box and Adobe Photoshop.
Please send your CV, showreel and cover letter to email@example.com
Please state the job you’re applying for in the subject line.