Full Time: 37.5 hours per week, 9.30am- 6pm
Contract: Fixed Term, In–house only
Start Date: March 2021
End Date: TBC
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working Edit Assistant to join our busy animation studio. Please note that this role is in-house only.
– Prepare picture and sound media i.e. ingesting and logging media from storyboarders, animation from the studio floor, scratch and production dialogue from recordings
– Catalogue and maintain a digital library; organise backups for all media
– Liaise with the Producer and Production Manager to ensure editing sessions remain on schedule and create various deliverables for colleagues and clients (QTs, plates and reference for the studio floor, master files for PR and Sales)
– Keep the avid suite operational with daily maintenance
– Support the editor when required, assembling and amending animatics with appropriate project/media management
Essential Skills & Experience:
– Experience as an Assistant Editor or similar exposure to film/TV production including post-production is required. Experience as an Assistant Editor is preferred
– Proven knowledge of and experience with Avid Media Composer
– Experience with After Effects and Photoshop a plus
– Excellent written and oral communication skills and experience working in a team environment
– Strong ability to multi-task and take a creative, inquisitive approach to problem-solving
– Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workload in a dynamic environment
Please note this position is in-house in our Bristol studio only; no remote applications.
Please send your CV, showreel and cover letter to email@example.com
Please state the job you’re applying for in the subject line.