Full Time: 37.5 hours, 9.30am- 6pm
Contract: Fixed term
Start Date: Monday 9th August 2021
End Date: Friday 17th December 2021
A Productions are looking for a Layout Artist to work with our client Sesame Workshop for a 30-minute 2D Special. The show will be produced in-house at our central Bristol studio.
A Productions ethos, established over numerous years and long form series, is to tell stories authentically; our success is based on the creative teams we build.
Working from a brief and animatic, preparing artwork for shots, considering storyline, characters, props and continuity for animation and composition. Some file management within Toon Boom will also be required.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- High level working knowledge of Photoshop.
- Strong understanding of cinematography, with a keen eye for composition, continuity, and attention to detail.
- Great communication skills and ability to work interactively with production and other departments to solve production challenges.
- Technically adept.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good knowledge of the 2D animation pipeline.
- Great organisational skills with experience of cataloguing and documenting files.
As a bonus:
- Working knowledge of the following software is a plus, but training can be given:
- Toon Boom
A Productions are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion within our company and actively encourage applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and are open to discussing flexible working hours.
No Agencies please
Please email your cover letter, CV and showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org
End date for applications Friday 16th July 2021.
To be based inhouse in our Bristol Studio
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.