Full Time : 37.5 hours, 9.30am- 6pm
Contract: Fixed Term
Start Date: 6th September 2021
End Date: 10th December 2021
Location: In-house Bristol studios or remote
A Productions are looking for experienced Moho users with rigging and animation skills to work on a new children’s art series. Ideally, they should also have some experience of Adobe After Effects.
- Use Moho to rig multiple characters from supplied Photoshop artwork files and photographs.
- Animate characters in Moho and export renders
- Use After Effects for basic compositing.
- To collaborate with the Animation Director to ensure that animation content meets the expectations of quality, consistency and style required by the production
- Ensure shots are ready for review in a timely fashion prior to deadline
- Incorporate any technical fixes and creative and logistical feedback as requested
Essential skills and experience
- Good communication skills and experience working in a team environment with the ability to communicate across platforms to producer finished animation
A Productions are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion within our company and actively encourage applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and are open to discussing flexible working hours.
As a studio we are committed to supporting our crew as much as we can during these challenging working environments. As such we have a dedicated welfare manager who is available to all crew for one to one support and a well-being day once a month where the studio is shut from 1pm (in addition to your holiday allowance).
No Agencies please
Please email your cover letter, CV and showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org
End date for applications: 23rd July 2021
To be based in-house in our Bristol Studio or remote
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Please mention in your application where you saw this job advertised
If applying using a Hotmail email address, please check your Junk folder for replies after the closing date