Full Time: 37.5 hours, 9.30am- 6pm
Contract: Fixed Term
Start Date: August 2021
End Date: December 2021
A Productions are looking for an experienced Production Coordinator to work on a new children’s art series. The show will be produced in-house at our central Bristol studio.
As Production Coordinator, you will be a key member of the Production team and be required to communicate regularly with all members of the crew, as well as external partners and clients. You will work closely with the Head of VFX to ensure the production stays on schedule and that deadlines are clearly communicated and monitored. You will need to demonstrate previous industry experience as Production Coordinator on an animated TV series.
A Productions ethos, established over numerous years and long form series, is to tell stories authentically; our success is based on the creative teams we build.
- Working closely with the Head of VFX to ensure the production stays on schedule, flagging any concerns and troubleshooting as necessary
- Updating tracking documents to maintain good visibility of progress across all stages of production
- Downloading and saving files from external partner studios and notifying the relevant parties
- Ensuring F-Track (our production tracking software) is kept up to date and that there is a clear workflow for all processes
- Tracking and saving all client feedback
- Overseeing delivery of files and feedback to and from the Post Production House and the client
- Liaising between crew (both in house and remote), the Line Producer and the HR department to ensure that any crew concerns and queries are attended to promptly
- Providing administrative support to the Head of VFX for new starters and overseeing holiday requests
Essential skills and experience
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Experience in a fast-paced ever changing environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good communication skills and experience working in a team environment
- Must be able to work to own initiative and take direction
- Good knowledge and understanding of 2D animation pipelines
- Excellent problem-solving skills and methodical working methods
- Animation series experience is essential
A Productions are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion within our company and actively encourage applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and are open to discussing flexible working hours.
As a studio we are committed to supporting our crew as much as we can during these challenging working environments. As such we have a dedicated welfare manager who is available to all crew for one to one support and a well-being day once a month where the studio is shut from 1pm (in addition to your holiday allowance).
No Agencies please
Please email your cover letter, CV and showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org End date for applications 23rd July 2021
To be based inhouse in our Bristol Studio
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
If applying using a Hotmail email address, please check your Junk folder for replies after the closing date