Full Time: 37.5 hours, 9.30am- 6pm
Start Date: March/April 2021
End Date: March 2022
A Productions are looking for a Production Manager to work on the hit series Love Monster for CBeebies. The show will be produced in-house at our central Bristol studio.
Love Monster follows the adventures of the only monster in a town full of cute baby animals as he learns to navigate life, friendship and emotions.
Based on the best-selling books of the same name by Rachel Bright, the show celebrates how we are all different, the power of taking action and the joy of Love.
Following on from the great success of Series 1 for CBeebies that launched in January 2020, the show has been recommissioned for a further 26 episodes. We are looking for a Production Manager to build on the show’s success and to help build on the wonderful world of Cutesville.
As Production Manager, you will be the lynchpin of the team and be the central point of contact for all members of the crew and external partners. You will work closely with the Line Producer to ensure the production stays on schedule and that deadlines are clearly communicated and monitored. You will need to demonstrate previous industry experience as Production Manager or Production Coordinator on an animated TV series.
A Productions ethos, established over numerous years and long-form series, is to tell stories authentically; our success is based on the creative teams we build.
• Working closely with the Line Producer to ensure the production stays on schedule, flagging any concerns and troubleshooting as necessary
• Creating departmental schedules and tracking documents and updating these to maintain good visibility of progress across all stages of production
• Maintaining clear communication with all heads of department, including creating daily to-do lists, as appropriate
• Attending meetings and reviews, taking notes and disseminating the relevant information
• Downloading and saving files from external partner studios and notifying the relevant parties
• Ensuring F-Track (our production tracking software) is kept up to date and that there is a clear workflow for all processes
• Tracking and saving all client feedback
• Overseeing delivery of files and feedback to and from the Post Production House and the client
• Liaising between crew (both in house and remote), your line managers and the HR department to ensure that any and all crew concerns and queries are attended to promptly
• Tracking all voices and pick ups across the series
• Completing basic CelAction tasks to support the animation department
Essential skills and experience
• Computer literate – MS Office
• Experience in a fast-paced ever changing environment
• Excellent organisational skills
• Good communication skills and experience working in a team environment
• Must be able to work to own initiative
• Good knowledge and understanding of 2D animation pipelines
• Excellent problem-solving skills and methodical working methods
• Previous experience of working on a CelAction project would be a bonus
• Photoshop knowledge
• Animation series experience is essential
A Productions are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion within our company and actively encourage applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and are open to discussing flexible working hours.
No Agencies, please
Please email your cover letter, CV and showreel to email@example.com
End date for applications 19th February 2021
To be based inhouse in our Bristol Studio
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.