Full Time: 37.5 hours per week, 9.30am- 6pm
Contract: Full Time, In-house
Start Date: August 2021
End Date: November 2022
A Productions are looking a highly organised and experienced Render and Pipeline TD to join us on an incredibly exciting long form series (40×11) for Sesame Workshop, the makers of Sesame Street.
Bea’s Block draws on the ubiquity of toy blocks to bring the vibrant, multicultural neighbourhood of Blocktown to life. Centred on bold and curious 5-year-old Bea and her two best block friends Ty and Lexi, the series follows the trio as they go on “Kindness Adventures” and help others in their community. Bea’s Block spotlights relatable preschool challenges faced by friends and neighbours, encouraging children to develop respect and care for others.
- Supervise the render team to setup, light and submit renders to the onsite renderfarm.
- Maintain the render queue and identify and correct failures with the render software.
- Ensure the smooth running of the rendering tools and workflows.
- Oversee the compositing, importing and quality control of all footage.
- Develop pipeline tools and utilities to create an efficient animation and render pipeline.
- Liaising with Rigging Dept to troubleshoot issues.
- To flag any deviations from the schedule and provide advice and solutions as appropriate
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Proven production experience using 3DS Max and V-Ray
- Experience managing network rendering on long-form series.
- Knowledgeable in Maxscript/Python or other programming languages.
- Generalist with understanding of Animation, Lighting, and Layout
- After Effects or other compositing software knowledge an asset
- Excellent design, layout, colour, and composition skills
- Work well under pressure whilst maintaining a very high work quality
A Productions are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion with our company and actively encourage applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and are open to discussing flexible working hours.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please state the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 19th June 2021