Salary: Fixed price per board, dependent on project
Start Date: Various start dates between March and May 2021 dependent on project
End Date: Ongoing to early 2023
A Productions are looking for a several talented Storyboard artists to work on a variety of exciting new 2D and 3D shows.
A Productions’ ethos, established over numerous years and long form series, is to tell stories authentically; our success is based on the creative teams we build.
• To work with the Director to create animation storyboards from thumbnail to finished clean production boards, with a strong emphasis on staging, composition and character performance
• To implement multiple stages of comments and amends from the director and client.
• Maintain character and BG drawings on model and scale and in line with signed off designs
• To work with the Director, Animation Director and Edit team to produce a clear and effective animatic. Providing extra panels and amends where necessary
• To input creatively to enhance and extend the Directors vision.
• To maintain a clear and efficient organization and file structure to allow smooth transition throughout the pipeline
• Update all tracking documents and work with Production team to ensure timely and appropriate delivery of all assets.
Essential skills and experience
• Knowledge of Storyboard software (Photoshop/Storyboard Pro)
• Strong classical drawing abilities with understanding of form, composition and performance.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of story structure, staging and camera work.
• Strong understanding of character posing and emotion.
• Must cope well under pressure and deadlines
• Proven experience of storyboarding for television series work.
• Excellent organisation of files and amends.
• Good communication skills
A Productions are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion within our company and actively encourage applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and are open to discussing flexible working hours.
As a studio we are committed to supporting our crew as much as we can during these challenging working environments. As such we have a dedicated welfare manager who is available to all crew for one to one support.
No Agencies please
Please email your cover letter, CV and showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org
End date for applications 5th March 2021