Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Early July 2021
Full Time: 37.5 hours per week, 9.30am- 6pm
Contract: Fixed Term, In-House Bristol or Remote
A Productions is a full service, multi discipline, creative, award winning animation studio based in Bristol, U.K. We have extensive expertise over 30 years in developing and producing animation for film, television & digital media.
– To collaborate with the Director and Animation Lead to ensure that animation content meets the expectations of quality, consistency, and style required by the production
– To work closely with the animation team and team lead assigned to each episode to prepare shots for review in a timely fashion prior to deadline
– Incorporate any technical fixes and creative and logistical feedback as requested.
Essential Skills & Experience:
– At least 1 year of proven experience of working as a Toon Boom Harmony animator in the television/film industry (broadcast series experience preferred)
– Must be highly skilled, passionate, and have accomplished observational skills coupled with a strong understanding of animation principles such as spacing and timing to demonstrate and excel at stylised character animation.
– Strong ability to focus, attention to detail and an understanding of the importance of continuity
– Good communication skills and experience working in a team environment with the ability to communicate across platforms to produce finished animation
Please send your CV, showreel and cover letter to email@example.com
Please state the job you’re applying for in the subject line.