You will find our current job vacancies below.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Edit AssistantFull Time: 37.5 hours per week, 9.30am- 6pm
Contract: Fixed Term
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: August 2020
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Edit Assistant to join our team on an exciting long form series.
Prepare picture and sound media i.e. ingesting and logging media from storyboarders, animation from the studio floor, scratch and production dialogue from recordings
Catalogue and maintain a digital library; organise backups for all media
Liaise with the Producer and Production Manager to ensure editing sessions remain on schedule and create various deliverables for colleagues and clients (QTs, plates and reference for the studio floor, master files for PR and Sales)
Keep the avid suite operational with daily maintenance
Support the editor when required, assembling and amending animatics with appropriate project/media management
Essential Skills & Experience:
Experience as an Assistant Editor or similar exposure to film/TV production including post-production is required. Experience as an Assistant Editor is preferred
Proven knowledge of and experience with Avid Media Composer
Experience with After Effects and Photoshop a plus
Excellent written and oral communication skills and experience working in a team environment
Strong ability to multi-task and take a creative, inquisitive approach to problem solving
Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload in a dynamic environment
Please note this position is in-house in our Bristol studio only; no remote applications.
Please send your CV, showreel and cover letter to email@example.com
Please state the job you’re applying for in the subject line.
2D Animator Adobe Animate CC/FlashSalary: dependent upon experience
Start Date: exact date tbc, but likely to be September or early October
Please note that this is an in-house role based at our studio in Bristol; we cannot accept applications from remote animators
- To collaborate with the Director and Animation Lead to ensure that animation content meets the expectations of quality, consistency, and style required by the production.
- To work closely with the animation team and team lead to prepare shots for review in a timely fashion prior to deadline.
- Incorporate any technical fixes, and creative and logistical feedback as requested.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Must have strong traditional drawing skills and ability to adapt to the style of the show
- At least 1 year of proven experience of working as an animator in the television/film industry (broadcast series experience preferred)
- Animate CC experience highly preferred
- Must be highly skilled, passionate, and have accomplished observational skills coupled with a strong understanding of animation principles such as spacing and timing to demonstrate and excel at stylised character animation
- Strong ability to focus and problem solve, pay attention to detail, and an understanding of the importance of continuity and consistency
- Good communication skills and experience working in a team environment with the ability to communicate across platforms to produce finished animation
- Strong emphasis on traditional hand-drawn animation skills, crossed with a production level character ‘rig’
- A strong life drawing portfolio will be required
Please send your CV, showreel, and portfolio (including a life drawing portfolio) to: Info@aproductions.co.uk with the email subject title: 2D Animate Animator
2D Animation Layout ArtistFor more details, follow the link to Creative Access.
Creative Access is the only organisation in the UK dedicated to recruiting BAME talent and those from lower SES backgrounds in the creative industries.