You will find our current job vacancies below.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2D Animator Adobe Animate CC/FlashSalary: dependent upon experience
Start Date: exact date tbc, but likely to be September or early October
Please note that this is an in-house role based at our studio in Bristol; we cannot accept applications from remote animators
- To collaborate with the Director and Animation Lead to ensure that animation content meets the expectations of quality, consistency, and style required by the production.
- To work closely with the animation team and team lead to prepare shots for review in a timely fashion prior to deadline.
- Incorporate any technical fixes, and creative and logistical feedback as requested.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Must have strong traditional drawing skills and ability to adapt to the style of the show
- At least 1 year of proven experience of working as an animator in the television/film industry (broadcast series experience preferred)
- Animate CC experience highly preferred
- Must be highly skilled, passionate, and have accomplished observational skills coupled with a strong understanding of animation principles such as spacing and timing to demonstrate and excel at stylised character animation
- Strong ability to focus and problem solve, pay attention to detail, and an understanding of the importance of continuity and consistency
- Good communication skills and experience working in a team environment with the ability to communicate across platforms to produce finished animation
- Strong emphasis on traditional hand-drawn animation skills, crossed with a production level character ‘rig’
- A strong life drawing portfolio will be required
Please send your CV, showreel, and portfolio (including a life drawing portfolio) to: email@example.com with the email subject title: 2D Animate Animator