Entry Level 1 week – Toon Boom Harmony Animation Course
Start Date – 17/5/21
End Date – 21/5/21
Hours – 10am – 5pm
Location: In house in our Bristol Studio
No formal qualifications required but a proven passion for animation is a must, we’d love to see examples of work you have created – whether at home, in college, or gifs on your phone!
It doesn’t matter if it’s not a polished piece of work, we’d love to see it!
- Learn about the basics of Toon Boom animation with a qualified teacher, within a real studio setting
- Use production rigs from the pre-school show JoJo & Gran Gran
- Have the opportunity to apply for the job of junior animator
- Passionate about animation
- Willingness to learn
- Team Player
- Good organisational skills
- Must be based in Bristol or surrounding areas
- Must be 18+ to apply
To apply please email your CV, cover letter and links to examples of your animation to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Toon Boom Harmony Course” in the subject title.
Closing date for applications: Friday 23rd April
A Productions are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion within our company and actively encourage applications from underrepresented groups.